Arrow Lake Can I offer thee some fine booty?
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
BOOTY MAKES ME LAUGH

the broiling scent of kazimir had not gone unnoticed by stigmata, and at all moments he felt tempted to sequester her for himself. but above all things stigmata was a patient wolf; succumbing to mere whim simply wasn't in his nature. the things he did he chose to do, and he was determined to remain that self-reliant until the day he died. besides this, the smokey imperator thought himself worthy of a good suitor. he had already chosen the mother of his children, and anybody else was just going to have to earn him.

in truth, he had a big talk in his head, but physically he was highly attracted to kazimir's scent, and it took more than all of his focus to remain stiffly cordial as he approached. "kazimir?" he questioned gruffly as he came to a halt before her and puzzled over her position in the snow.
Messages In This Thread
Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 19, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 19, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 12:44 AM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Kazimir - January 29, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I offer thee some fine booty? - by Stigmata - April 10, 2019, 09:10 PM