Swiftcurrent Creek nothing is as it has been
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
"Kavik," Rue returned the greeting quietly, meeting his gaze for only the briefest of moments. He would not see the disappointment in her eyes because she would not let him-- she had promised Myrren that much-- although he would likely guess that the feeling was there no matter her purposeful attempts to hide it.

Ruenna simply shook her head at his question. "Constantine and Soltero have been kind enough, but the others.. they don't seem to want us here." Rue guessed that she was not imparting anything that Kavik had not already felt himself. "I've spoken with Diaspora, and.. and they are eager to welcome me into their family and put my skills to use. I've decided to go, Kavik." This was a solid reason in and of itself-- they wouldn't even have to discuss Kavik's indiscretions, although in truth they were a big part of why Rue was departing. Just as Grezig had been more Kavik's beta, Rue had always been more Liri's. It would have broken the last remaining pieces of her heart, witnessing the birth of pups that should have belonged to her beloved, northron alphess. 

Rue sighed. Even after everything, she still thought of Kavik as a friend. So she lifted her gaze once more and spoke to him like one. "Kavik, I think you should go too. And Myrren. This place.. it isn't right for any of us." Couldn't Kavik feel the tension here? How could any of them hope to heal from their losses in these conditions? Stars, if Kavik needed evidence of the Creek's toxicity, all he had to do was look at the mistakes that had already been made.
Messages In This Thread
nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - January 30, 2019, 03:04 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - January 30, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 01, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 01, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 01, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - February 02, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by RIP Kavik - February 06, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: nothing is as it has been - by Ruenna - March 29, 2019, 04:43 PM