Whitebark Stream put your ring back on honey-tits, you haven't had enough porridge this morning (mtr.)
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane was just one of the many names he's gone by thus far in his life and yet when he'd chosen it, it felt more solid, more right than any of the others that came before it; perhaps because it was of his mother, given to him especially by her. a journey to the stars, hm? i think i can arrange for that. wintersbane's voice is a low, sultry murmur, a honeyed promise of passion and pleasure that would put a dying star to shame; despite the 'i think' that began the second sentence he's confident. she teases further by mentioning that she may just keep it to herself. you can try to keep it to yourself but i'm well acquainted with the gods. he partially jests, though he speaks specifically of one god. no doubt the daedra prince mephala ( if she hasn't entirely forsaken him ) would relish with glee in the sensual turn this reunion's taken. it was her domain, after all, and though he'd left the dark woods behind he is still her servant.

the seductress's role she'd been playing slips as the play reaches nears it's climax, creating a plot twist that the other actors weren't aware was even in the script. it's not like he's ever been with anyone that was unsure before. her pleading cools the smoldering and hot fire that'd risen in the forge of his body and soul and he releases her shoulder after drawing his tongue against the area he'd bitten to soothe it. he regards her carefully, unsure if she wants him what the issue is. this situation wasn't like with elixir. she was not in the full swing of her heat and there was no possibility of her womb swelling with his children.

wintersbane is many things and few of them good but he'd never force himself on anyone, and he wasn't going to coax her into sharing a bed with him if she was conflicted. she had to work through her conflict on her own and tell him what she ultimately decided. you have to decide that on your own, princess. wintersbane rumbles gently. if asked he would say there was nothing wrong with it — there was nothing wrong with two wolves that shared an attraction blowing off some stream, especially when there were no strings attached; but his devotion to mephala gives him a more liberal view of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: put your ring back on honey-tits, you haven't had enough porridge this morning (mtr.) - by RIP Wintersbane - February 18, 2019, 04:53 AM