Hushed Willows just resting my head
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
He seemed fine, but his words did not entirely convince her. It might have been his submissive gestures, which were entirely unneeded and generally unwarranted where Olive was concerned, or his meek manner of speaking, but Olive’s concern became piqued. If Elysium’s guests did not feel at ease within the confines of their cliff-guarded dwelling, then Elysium was not achieving its ultimate goal. However, the wag of Silas’s tail did a little to soothe her nerves and desire to please.

The druid drifted closer and nodded in agreement.  
“No, i’m not busy either,” she commented mindfully.  “Perhaps we could keep each other company for a while?”

If Silas had any doubts about her busy-ness, Olive deigned to dispel them by settling her hips upon the frosted earth and letting their weight of her body sit heavy there. She gave a deep sigh, a roll of her shoulders, then a lick of her lips. Clearly, leading a pack was tough work. Without much of a rush, the woman lifted her gaze to regard Silas and decided to mine for information that might answer a few of her questions from the moments prior.  “You’ve been with Elysium for a while now… How are you liking it?” Her voice was kept light and interested, standing at full attention for the man in front of her.  “Do you think you might like to stay, not as a guest, but a part of the Seraphim?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM