Hushed Willows just resting my head
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive took her time observing Silas, wishing to get to know him as an individual wolf and not one of many amongst the willows. He was foreign to her, which was a strange thing to be found within the sanctuary, and that must be remedied. Upon hearing that he found his stay restful and healing had happened, she was gladdened. “That is all that we have ever wished for,” the druid acknowledged with a nod of her head.

Though she was not overly familiar with him yet, Olive found herself not quite convinced by Silas’s words. Obligation was not one of the foundations upon which Elysium was built.
“You owe us nothing — you have easily repaid your debts, and then some.” She kept her tone light, smile bright, because he was free to go, if he wished. That was how it worked: you either stayed for a little, or you stayed for a while. Both were perfectly acceptable, but…

“We want you to be a part of the Seraphim on your own accord, because you believe in our mission and wish to preserve it for others to experience.” She didn’t mean to bring down the heavy, especially so fast, but this was an opportunity for she and Silas to further understand each other in a way that she did not want to sacrifice.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM