Hushed Willows just resting my head
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The smile easily returned to Olive’s maw when Silas agreed — he believed in their mission, and he wished to be seraphim. The druid would never tire of hearing others say that; when they decided themselves to her mission. Whether it was for themselves or others didn’t matter, the end result was all the same. 

Olive nodded gratefully, letting her own wag in response. It was a thing to celebrate!
“That is good to hear,” Now that she was getting to speak to him more, she was realizing that this male had a calming, sweet air to him. It was no coincidence that the males of Elysium, Silas and Khali and Sunny, were all like that. It helped bring balance to a situation that could easily be overwhelmingly female, and she truly appreciated her male member’s dedication. She canted her hear, wanting to be perfectly clear about how this worked. “Well, as a part of the Seraphim, how can I be of service to you? We aid everyone, including each other.” Her tail stilled, but continued to twitch at the silky tip in interest.

“Together, there are no limits to what we might achieve, be it big or small, many or few.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM