Hushed Willows just resting my head
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Silas was almost too polite for his own good — but it stemmed from a place of authenticity, so it was a thing that Olive held in high regard. She, too, was a conscious creature.  “Then company you shall have,” she bade him.  "Just know, if there is anything I can ever do for you… Please don’t hesitate to ask.” Olive curled her tail around her, where it lay virile and twitching upon the earth.  “I would love the chance to one day repay your loyalty.”

He then spoke of sometimes not know if it was real, which was a problem that Olive was deeply familiar with. Was it possible for a place so intrinsically healing to exist — and did it truthfully seem to exist outside the realms and rules of other wolves? Was Elysium truly as safe as she imagined it to be? The druid could only operate off of the information she was provided by the universe and all of creation, so she took her affirmations wherever she could.  “Have you seen the star that Moonspear gifted to Elysium?” This was one of the things that, whenever she gazed upon it, reminded her that the magic of Elysium was real — it was as real as this star, and if this thing could exist, then so could paradise. 

She trotted forward a pace or two, pointing the way with an eager nose and a raised paw, very pointer-like indeed.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
just resting my head - by Silas - February 06, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 09, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 12, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - February 25, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 06, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: just resting my head - by Silas - March 07, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: just resting my head - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:47 PM