Sunbeam Lair you yes you
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
with a growing edge of uncertainty, stigmata watched as the will he attempted to assert over her only seemed to buoy her impish spirits further. it was like watching coal being pressurized into a diamond, and it unsettled him deeply to find himself... wanting. wanting for things outside his grasp. it upset him further to hear that she held no fear of her life around him, even if the sentiment was terribly true. it appeared, however, that the same couldn't be said of the opposite, seeing as it had become alarmingly clear that the intuitive willow-witch knew right where to strike if she wanted to agitate the proud beast.

he wasn't used to feeling so affected - and it drew him in despite what his past experiences of emotion dictated. stigmata couldn't help that he liked things that challenged him, but he could at least pretend as if he didn't like it.

the hound did nothing but scowl at her; his tail lashing as she turned to flee for her home. wives? his mind shrieked - a confusion that became articulated through the slight bugging of his eyes. he lurched after her, as if tethered, and then seemed to struggle with some minor indecision; taking a great deal of effort to stop after only a few steps and remain where he was from there. "i will see you again, my lady," he offered cryptically. "would you be so kind as to tell me what i should call you, for next time?"

he tried to keep her. anything to prolong this chance encounter.
Messages In This Thread
you yes you - by Olive - February 07, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - February 15, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - February 16, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - March 09, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - March 10, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - March 27, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - April 26, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - May 01, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - May 09, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - May 13, 2019, 11:07 PM