Hushed Willows Not to brag but I think I got skills. [FESTIVAL]
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

she smiled at the news, and this time there was only a flicker of longing, of jealousy. "I'm happy for you - next time I see you, perhaps I'll get to meet Sunny 2.0." she didn't know quite how long pregnancy lasted - was it a month, two - but she knew they ought to be born by mid-spring. she shook her head gently at his question, though her practised smile didn't fade. "nothing. adapting - life in another pack still doesn't feel right." she admitted that much, at least, but hesitated to say much more. it was the wrong place to disclose everything, the wrong person - Sunny wouldn't be her confidant anymore. it was wrong to admit all her worries to him when he'd just found his own happiness, and he didn't need her weighing on him just as he was starting a family. "it'll be a matter of time, I think, until it does." smile tugged at her muzzle, tail moved behind her.
Messages In This Thread
Not to brag but I think I got skills. [FESTIVAL] - by Sunny - February 15, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Not to brag but I think I got skills. [FESTIVAL] - by Dawn - February 19, 2019, 08:09 PM