Moonspear i've all this wonder of earthly plunder
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He was happy to know he was on a good trail there with the swamp, and plants it could possibly harbor. She seemed interested in the idea too so he could take that as a good sign and be happy to share the details he could come up with. I definitely could--and it didn't really seem to take that long to get there, either.. he said with a grin, or maybe he had simply been excited about the trip so it didn't feel like much to him. Either way, a return trip would not only solidify the route in his head, but be a good chance to see how it was in the warmer months--both there and along the way.

Anyway, it was all more plans for a later day to come and in his rambling, he tried to gauge when he would best to revisit the idea. For now he could keep going on about the swamps and what he wondered of, and the continued motion of the patrol helped him greatly. Eventually when he finally started to run out of things to say about wondering of the swamps and its plantlife, he tried to goad Speedy into a faster pace with him to keep this going swiftly along towards new vistas on the mountainside--and away from all the tensions in his head and heart that he couldn't dwell on when he went with his flow instead.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - February 24, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 01, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 06, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 14, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 14, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - March 20, 2019, 02:46 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - April 15, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Speedy - April 16, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: i've all this wonder of earthly plunder - by Jarilo - May 02, 2019, 01:03 AM