Hushed Willows the light is coming [festival]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive giggled, spitting out her willow’s branch to share a snarky response. Yes, this was a serious situation and, yes, it was clear that Rannoch was incredibly sad about the entire situation, but parties were supposed to make their attendants happier, not sadder, weren’t they? It was almost a certainty that Wisteria was fine, just out exploring the world as children should. “Whisked away by an older man?” she replied snarkily, with an eyebrows arched up high. She was not usually the funny type, but she and Rannoch had known each other for so long at this point that she figured he might grant her some leniency with her lame attempts at humor.“Rannoch, I did not know you swung that way!” 

The druid offered the man a twist of a smile, but ended up lifting a paw and offering her sympathies. It wasn’t easy to have a child leave before one was ready.
“They’ll be back one day, just like Wisteria will. Just wait and see.” she offered, but was delighted but his sudden burst and energy and dance forward. If it hadn’t been so authentic she might have laughed, but this was an attempt made from the heart so she called out, equally as enthusiastic “Yes! Try some fancy footwork…” and she picked back up her own branch, side-stepping into a peppy grapevine pattern of her own.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
the light is coming [festival] - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 25, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - February 26, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - April 22, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: the light is coming [festival] - by Olive - May 23, 2019, 10:34 PM