Firefly Glen i am flesh and i am bone
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The dark was thick with luminosity, beads of shimmering gold to hang as jewellery between two souls - a tempting offer, luring the beast as one might a dragon, but he could resist. He would resist; the tug which had driven him to seek out her presence was the same one he required to lock away, heavy in iron chains. The Slayer was stronger than this, and a woman would not be his downfall.

To her twisted preposition, black lips quirked roughly at the edges, the barest twitch of movement to signal a glimmer of amusement. "Humerous," came the gravelly echo of Aries' voice, "but incorrect." Unfortunately for this girl, of whom he had yet to uncover a name, the Svartell was adept at reading body language - no matter how many secrets she bid herself to hide away, the steady flick of a wispy tail did not go without notice. She was in anticipation of something; what, the soldier could not say, but she was waiting. He let his words hang in the air, a breath of icy wind licking down his throat. 

Despite all else, whatever it was that drew him to Tundra had yet to present itself in a way he could understand - if there was one thing Aries hated most, it was not understanding. A king of the dead must know all, see all, and he'd be damned if anything escaped the skeletal force of his grip. In this world, knowledge was power, and he wanted to know. Steel claws drew him closer, but his eyes did not focus upon the girl, but upon the charcoal sky, and the fireflies which danced beneath. "Why did you return?" There were plenty of reasons for escaping the teekon's lands, but what had driven her to come back, come back to a world bathed in trouble? She must have pondered over the idea of encountering Aries once more, and he revelled in the idea that the clench of her jaw had been doing of his own. He savoured the briefest drop to quench his thirst, but it seemed almost to evaporate before hitting his stomach, an insatiable hunger. Only now did his icy gaze slide toward the dark hazel pools of her own, watching and searching for something he failed to name.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - March 09, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 09, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - March 22, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - April 03, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - April 07, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - May 06, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - June 04, 2019, 11:20 AM