Emberflame Ridge Name my Price
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive was reveling in the foremost stages of her pregnancy and enjoying all of the perks that came along with it. She had always been told by her mother than she would take to motherhood as the birds took the sky — and now carrying her third litter, Olive could finally admit that mother had been right. She had very few of the negative symptoms of the first trimester; her appetite was healthy, she experienced no queasiness and her energy levels were through the roof. It was possible that her body was simply used to the process of creating life and found it easy now, but when Olive thought back to her previous two litters, she could not remember a single bad thing about either of them.

The druid felt a confidence and self-assuredness that encouraged her to leave the confines of the willows and explore, to push the boundaries of what she considered comfortable and familiar. The borders of Elysium were loose as it was, but the difference between in and out was stellar. Even if nothing of particular impact occurred, it was always a splendid time exploring the ever-changing lands just beyond.

She heard the commotion before she saw it, and made a beeline straight towards the interaction. There was Aure, the Drageda wolf whom she immediately recognized with her big ready-to-burst belly, and another nameless woman who appeared to be sick and, unfortunately, in pain. The Seraph’s heart cried out at seeing the soul writhe on the ground, and she flew forward to offer Elysium’s assistance.

“Sweet child! It will do you no good to be out here,” she said in a voice that was at the same time urgent and calm. “Our sanctuary is not far. If we help you… Could you walk there?” She glanced at Aure, hoping the woman would be okay with the druid offering her assistance.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 10, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 12, 2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 12, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 13, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Andraste - March 14, 2019, 10:26 AM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 14, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Name my Price - by Olive - March 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Name my Price - by RIP Tzila - March 20, 2019, 04:20 PM