Ankyra Sound Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although he certainly hadn’t expected for her to just hand over her rank, he was mildly taken aback by her response to him; he internalised his fretting and maintained a poised outward expression, though. He had sought her out for a reason and refused to back down as his tail flipped up to hover over his back and a snarl tore apart his usually soft features—the boy so full of childlike wonder and the soul of an adventurer had gone missing, his body taken over by a creature less civil; with the missing civility was taken his intelligence, too, it seemed. As he lunged towards the girl, all sense of self preservation was thrown to the wind, resulting in several blows being landed. Yet, somehow, Aningan came out on top.

Woah, what?

He did not immediately leave but stared at her afterwards instead, head held just a tad bit higher that day. “Ânniaven?” he asked, only to shake his head in disregard for his own inquiry. “Nothing against you.” He didn’t elaborate or anything of the sort, just left it at that. It wasn’t a lie, he really had nothing against her. She was just an obstacle in his way, preventing him from being able to fully help the siren.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing - by Aningan - March 13, 2019, 01:06 AM