Lost Creek Hollow Lights are gonna blind me
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Glossing over the news that Terance had likely delivered per his last email (er, thread with Ibis), the girl had gone in to a limiting state of shock about the whole "having kids with someone who isn't your mom" thing. She had become pretty adept at compartmentalizing things that she couldn't currently handle, thus the news was shunted somewhere else for now. Her dad led her only so far before he had to go and do some duty somewhere else, but he promised to be around later.

That meant little Ibis was left to figure out this new place all on her own. Its what she had chosen after all - attempting some kind of independence, uprooting herself and looking for a change. It might not last, but she would try to find her way. However the first thing she noticed as she roamed between the trees was a lack of familiarity. An absence. Her mind concocted an image of Okeanos, and Ibis had to fight back a sheen of tears that suddenly swam across her vision. Her gaze blurred, and she stumbled against the roots of a tree - right in to a nearby stranger walking past.
Messages In This Thread
Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 15, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 15, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 16, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 17, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 17, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 19, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 21, 2019, 07:16 PM