Lost Creek Hollow In the morning she said "Listen,"
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
When she heard the sound of a bark, her head and ears raised to attention and she turned her head so she could look at the origin; Terance came striding along soon enough and the thundering of her heart eased a bit. She was feeling very awake now (thanks dad), and when he softly touched her cheek she felt a sleepy smile creep across her face. The question wiped out that look, though. Poor Ibis, she couldn't exactly hide her emotions that well, even if she did her best to appear one-hundred-percent perfect. The smile that appeared next looked practiced.

I tried to look around before, but it was too dark so.. I guess I fell asleep. That didn't really answer the question but she didn't know what to say exactly. Tell him she got lost? Talk about the cute boy she'd bumbed in to...? Ask about her new step-mom? None of these sounded like a good choice. Just as Ibis was opening her mouth to say something else she was caught by a big yawn, but then she said: Its pretty here. Not the same as... as home, but, its nice. Aw, look at her trying to be kind.
Messages In This Thread
In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 17, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 18, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 18, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 18, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 19, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - March 20, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: In the morning she said "Listen," - by Terance - May 03, 2019, 09:48 AM