Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She would've visibly paled if possible, but Ibis merely blinked wide-eyed at the woman a few times instead. How could she get out of this? She didn't want to lie; she didn't want to be rude either; if her moms were here, they'd tell her to do the right thing - even if it was awkward. But in the end she swallowed the lump in her throat and meekly croaked, Y-yes okay, lets find dad.

As she said that, Ibis went scampering by Treason very quickly. Thankfully the girl was nimble and small, so even if she bumped the pregnant woman there would be no harm down. However, she was very quick, and before Treason could turn around with her waddling and disproportionate body, Ibis hoped to have separated from her company and avoided the awkward hunt entirely.
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM