Lost Creek Hollow when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The stranger seemed taken aback by her compliment, which Ibis read as modesty and found appealing; she smiled and her tail swayed behind her, believing she had made a fast friend. It was nice to have friends. Having left all of her friends back at Elysium, little Ibis was sad with their absence. Granted that her only true friend was her own brother - but she wouldn't think of him now, or she'd really lose herself to her emotions.

The wolf introduced themselves as Bat which was a cute name; but she didn't know what a bat actually was, so that's all it was. A name. The big ears on her new friend were of interest to her for all of two seconds, and she never would make the connection between this girl and their namesake — oh well.

Ibis nodded when they spoke. I'm Ibis, she cheerfully responded, but then paused, because she didn't know what Bat meant by her next statement - the little flourish made her smile though. Was it like a game? Service? I don't need anything -- unless you wanna play a game. Or maybe help me find some presents for my -- she almost said mom, but Treason wasn't that.

Cue an awkward little pause. For my little brothers and sisters -- they'll be here soon! That was better; as weird as it was to consider her dad having more kids with someone that wasn't her own mother, it was nice to think that she wouldn't be the only kid for long.
Messages In This Thread
when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 01, 2019, 12:24 PM