Arrow Lake and i found her with some other lover
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Thorn fell into an easy stride beside her. Rue was reminded of their journey from Swiftcurrent Creek, back before Rue had ever laid eyes upon Arrow Lake. That was, what, two moons ago now? Three? It was hard to believe so much time had passed. Her stay in Diaspora had been so calm and peaceful, it almost felt like time should be standing still. 

"It's exactly what I needed," Rue replied. "The routine, the quiet, the easy camaraderie.. it's been.." Rue paused, searching for the right word. "..Refreshing. Healing." Speaking of healing, her thoughts turned to their injured packmate. "I heard that you were the one who found Ketzia," Rue led, hoping Thorn might be able to offer some more details about the situation.
Messages In This Thread
and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - March 21, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - March 22, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - March 27, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - March 29, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 03, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - April 05, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 11, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Ruenna - April 16, 2019, 06:48 AM
RE: and i found her with some other lover - by Thorn - April 17, 2019, 01:33 PM