Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Let's be real, Treason was kind of jealous of the fact that Liffey was free to actually like... Move.  Okay, sure, she had her pups to take care of but right now Treason just was tired of being physically weighted down and prevented from doing everything.  She wanted to be free to go beat up people if needed and not feel like she should be pretending to be made of glass.  But whatever.  She'd have her own kind-of-freedom soon enough (hopefully).  It didn't really show or anything, just nibbled at the back of her mind obnoxiously as bad moods do.

For whatever reason it had seemed like this entire time that Liffey and Treason had somehow run in different circles, despite the overlap.  She wasn't quite sure how that even really happened -- it wasn't like Treason had completely outlandish interests or something.  Treason protected the pack.  She hunted stuff.   Uhhh.  What else?  Whatever.  She dipped her head in greeting and wagged her own tail, Everything going well?  Kind of a silly question.  If stuff was awful, Liffey probably wouldn't be out here socializing.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 03, 2019, 09:34 PM