Blackfeather Woods i have seen the fall of babylon
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane, for whatever it was worth and whatever it cost him, held fast to a rule that he'd operate in an area of transparency and candidness; and though he'd held to the belief that he didn't operate in deception the truth was: he had for much of his childhood. teaghlaigh was gone, lotte was departed from the physical realm, malliadh was dead to him ...there was no one left to protect. that part of his life had been over a long time ago and living in that constant deception has forged a desire to be honest into his adulthood. if he didn't like something, if he felt a certain way about something: he was going to say so.

that didn't mean wintersbane wasn't aware that while honesty may be the best policy that it often times came at a price and that he had to be willing to live with the price it demanded. mou's words come as some surprise to wintersbane but he makes quick work of keeping the physical evidence of his taken aback off his face. whether he succeeds or not is unknown. wintersbane isn't a beast that often gives into the belief of fate but the fact that he keeps finding himself here: irrevocably tied in with the wolves of blackfeather woods is beginning to stop feeling like a happy coincidence.

then i will stay. comes his reply; and then soft, whispering laughter distorted, as if he hears it from a distance away. mephala, he thinks, welcoming him home once more.
Messages In This Thread
i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - March 30, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: i have seen the fall of babylon - by RIP Wintersbane - April 14, 2019, 05:33 AM