Moonstone Quarry [NaWOWriMo] But I have been to the… Smoon...
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Read it - it is really nice and heart-warming. :)

Elfie's friend was aware of their little "tail" the moment Fennec stepped on the moon path. She stopped briefly, looked over her shoulder and smiled cordially at the girl, who was just as young as her russet-pelted friend, then beckoned them to stay close and move quickly. A fat cloud had appeared and was nearing the moon, thus endangering a safe passage to the big object ahead. Nothing would happen to the Moon-puppy, but the two Earth-puppies might fall without the support of the light-bridge.

Luckily for all involved they reached the shiny Moon-land seconds before the cloud had erased all trace of the path. The alien, however, booped her nose against Elfie's and walked over to nuzzle Fennec's nape and then hearded them over a fancy meadow that was full with unusual flowers that grow only on the moon and were countless other Moon puppies were playing with each other. However, when they took notice of the visitors, all of them bounded towards the two to greet them cordially. Visitors were always welcome.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [NaWOWriMo] But I have been to the… Smoon... - by Merlin - April 19, 2019, 05:25 PM