Moonspear girl of the year
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She did hope that her explanation may fit. It was never the same for anyone and with her own first time a distant, far off memory, she often wondered if what she had learned later on would help serve her in these days-turned-weeks to come. Matters, and whims of the heart tied into the seasons, were not easily packed into something neat, or concise, though. But it did seem, based on a thoughtful observation, that Hydra could take it for what it was worth now, nearly upon her own. In return, she nodded slow even when there were no further questions. Not yet, but she would field them best she could as she had to grasp it too, and understand not only this, but even her own absence.

And yes, there was time, Ame knew this.. but even the real enough hope did not rouse her particularly--which she didn't like, it was strange, but not.. not a bad sensation she found in practice. She had felt up until only recently that she was just taking her time. It wasn't unlike her in these delicate, important matters, so maybe that brought in some of her nonchalance.. though she sensed something innate (and too hard to place) about it still. True, and believe me, I have told him this. He seems to forget you were not born until almost the fall, she sighed, utterly exhausted on the subject because she mistakenly believed she had the time to wait. She wasn't going anywhere? And she knew she had seen several full turns of the seasons, but not exactly when that biological conclusion was meant to be met; she hadn't read the book.

Anyway, she was stressing over it because Charon was getting to her. Hydra's understanding was refreshing and as she steeled her psyche for whatever hellscape from him awaited her after this, that would be something to keep close to her heart. I do not feel like I am missing anything, she murmured, with it creeping some of the acceptance she was working on though her tail arced even then. She didn't miss a heat, not another pregnancy, more pups and instead, felt largely satisfied when she wasn't being reminded of what she wasn't immediately able to provide--for him. It had once been for the mountain as well and this had done well to show her, and remind her to consider that it did not have to a burden for her alone--an idea coming with an unexpected sense of clarity as it all could just about add up. 

To her, it would come if it was right, and it wouldn't if not. Nature said so, even if it said so for Hydra. That fiery, vicious need didn't burn in her, she couldn't find it--not when pressured, especially. Charon making her feel so weary over it and him didn't help, and her daughter's words had her rumble a soft hm first. She could not complain there. I hope he can remember that, she replied, ominously in her way of agreeing with interest, though she dreaded what was to come in confronting this outright with him. He worried her, deep down, even before this. She saw how it was, remembered, understood starting long ago--Althaia? Suspect as hell, but he was just so quick to go wild with a nose full of season, so that trust always stayed a little incomplete. He may not handle.. this well, either, she gestured her muzzle Hydra's way. On top of Ame denying him? This was her way to saying brace for it, just in case. But, he will not really have a choice.. she rumbled, for she had made hers for the time being.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
girl of the year - by Hydra - April 02, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:00 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:22 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 04, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 04, 2019, 11:42 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Charon - April 05, 2019, 08:49 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 05, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: girl of the year - by Amekaze - April 08, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: girl of the year - by Hydra - April 18, 2019, 09:12 PM