Arrow Lake like paper love
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
i'll fade here, since we obvs need a thousand new threads alreadylmao <3

at her single stipulation, that she have all of him, the warden answered readily, and without consideration: "of course, mavourneen," my beloved. "i belong to you."

it didn't bother him that she might need something he didn't actually have. in fact, it never even occurred to him at all that such a thing was possible. for what could she possibly need that he would not be able to provide? what about him could be lacking?

but stigmata had been bred, if not born, a cold wolf. he had never been shown love. not even a modicum of affection. and it made it extremely likely that he would be incapable of giving any such things himself. making him - whether he was aware of it or not - an inadequate caterer to the full extent of her needs, or anyone else's.

yet, none of that could bother him with ketzia fitted snugly against the plate of his sterling breast. the things that made him worry were simply gone beneath her touch, and in that moment he could not be coerced to relinquish this peace of mind by any force of nature or otherwise.

"no one has ever told me that they loved me before..." he murmured against her crown. "can you say it again?"
Messages In This Thread
like paper love - by Ketzia - April 02, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: like paper love - by Stigmata - April 07, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: like paper love - by Ketzia - April 25, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: like paper love - by Stigmata - May 02, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: like paper love - by Ketzia - May 12, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: like paper love - by Stigmata - May 21, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: like paper love - by Ketzia - June 05, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: like paper love - by Stigmata - July 04, 2019, 05:09 PM