Arrow Lake hounds of the wild hunt
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
Pack Activity 
@Thorn @Kazimir @Ketzia @Blodreina @Vercingetorix @Tashkent @Isleñaa @Vonnaruil 

It's a pack hunt, everybody! Further information's in the TM guide, but you have until the end of the month to get your posts in. I will be posting at least once a week for any active participants, and will close this thread early if everyone gets a post in (and there are no non-"cameos") before the deadline. There is no post-order, so post as much or as little as you like - everyone attending is a willing participant - and besides all of our natural exemptions, @Aurëwenn may also be excused from this hunt at the player's discretion.

on the glorious eve following the birth of four healthy sandraudigas, stigmata stole away from takiyok's den in triumphant strides, and set out to find a suitable feast to celebrate this momentous occasion. he had not thought to do the same for the birth of aurëwen's cherubs, but he would amend his folly by offering vercingetorix first choice in his family's share of the meal they would soon fell.

he felt nothing but success in his veins that navy-orange sunset, and as his silver eyes targeted the lame-hoofed elk cow within the throng of grazers milling about sedately, he recognized the providence of it all as it was presented to him.

he left the herd to silently gather the bulk of diaspora's teeth, and he returned with them to his vantage point, from where they would eventually descend like shadows onto the unwitting cervidae. he pointed out their meal, and then spoke quietly over any raring bloodlust. "easy, comrades. she is as good as ours," the basilisk said languidly, beaming over them with a rare and infectiously good mood, before reclining briefly to his haunches.

"before we run headlong into the fray i must ask your opinion of another pack joining these mountains and settling in the vale. i am told they will be peaceable, and one of their own is formerly one of ours, but i understand i have promised all of you these peaks, for generations to come, and under no condition will i offer them to another if diaspora still desires reign over it." he looked at them each, observant and steady. "so i ask each of you your thoughts on the matter. you may consider this for a later date, but i am keen to hear any impulse responses, if any of you will give them."
Messages In This Thread
hounds of the wild hunt - by Stigmata - April 03, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Thorn - April 03, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by RIP Blodreina - April 07, 2019, 04:05 AM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Vercingetorix - April 07, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Vonnaruil - April 09, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Kazimir - April 14, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: hounds of the wild hunt - by Stigmata - May 02, 2019, 08:51 PM