Hoshor Plains and i'm sorry that i lie when i talk to you
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Admittedly, Evergreen assumes the offer would be thrown out the window. It's part of why he makes sure to mind his own space, and wonder how Sindri braved snuggling up to him without hesitation. Perhaps it's the situation, and had the stranger been bleeding out, maybe Evergreen would have acted differently.

He doesn't have much more time for his mind to wander, however, for he hears and then feels the shift. For a moment, his muscles tense—still emotionally raw and physically scarred—and he forces himself to relax, to melt into the shared touch. His gaze stays elsewhere, roaming the grassland as if it were more interesting when it is anything but.

It's to keep from intruding further on the private emotions the small wolf cuddled up to him unleashes. He wants to comfort the cries, but there is only so much the bear knows he can do. Evergreen cannot help, however, turning back to him once he buries his tear-stained muzzle into the thick of his brown fur. A soft, wordless noise escapes him, in an attempt to soothe.

'It'll be okay,' lingers unspoken on the tip of his tongue. 'You're safe.'
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i'm sorry that i lie when i talk to you - by Evergreen - April 24, 2019, 12:03 AM