Arrow Lake the caretaker
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
as mahler spoke, stigmata tipped his head in a confused manner, and crinkled his brow to further accentuate the expression. he was frowning quite deeply by the end of his partner's apology, though it was a look of concern, and not one of a disgruntled leader. "my brother, i do not doubt what you would do," he said softly; certainly. "i know you are beside me, always. but what kind of hell would i be putting you through if i asked this of you? to attack the family of the very she-wolf you care for? please understand that i am much more interested in maintaining your spirit than i am in keeping a bit of valley. your feelings here matter as much as mine... i would never put such a burden on you, if i could help it."

he sighed, looking away towards the vale. "i shall return to recruiting when the moon is full again. i will not go far - i fear i am too attached to those damned pups - but we must bolster our ranks," he offered after a beat. "we will tread lightly with the vale for now, but not kindly. those settlers will not know peace in that valley as long as i rule diaspora."
Messages In This Thread
the caretaker - by Stigmata - April 26, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: the caretaker - by Mahler - April 27, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: the caretaker - by Stigmata - May 03, 2019, 05:57 PM
RE: the caretaker - by Mahler - May 03, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: the caretaker - by Stigmata - May 12, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: the caretaker - by Mahler - May 18, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: the caretaker - by Stigmata - May 29, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: the caretaker - by Mahler - June 01, 2019, 06:43 PM