Hushed Willows nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
being vague with timelines but wanted to jump in since em is away!

Seabreeze, bless her ppc heart, was doing double-duty that day by also watching Sundance, Reif and Atwood. Having two wives, each of which were almost more invested in her litter than even she, made life easy on Olive — she shared the experience of nursing and nurturing their cubs with Ariel and Seabreeze, and in return they helped to take care of parenting’s dirtier bits. They cleaned and tended to the garden in her stead; and even though her babies were still too young to be away from their mother for too long, that’s why they had three! Olive, still tender from the trauma of birth, was free to roam about the willows as she pleased. 

It was so much easier this time than it had ever been with Dakarai, or with Seabreeze on their own. Olive suspected the love of three was the factor to blame, here.

Slowly and steadily, the waif was meandering through the willows when she came upon the familiar voice of Lily — chatting with a stranger. This was not an immediately alarming thing, since welcoming in strangers was Elysium’s ‘thing,’ but the relative newness of her and Aliac’s litters did cause her to tense a little. As she approached, and saw that this was also a woman, Olive relaxed considerably and decided to make an introduction. 

“Elysium is not ours, it’s everybody’s.”  Olive spoke quietly and with a respectable dip of her muzzle. As far as she was concerned, she and this woman were on equal ground. “But Lily and I are on the council which guides this sanctuary.” she glanced at the blackbird, sharing with her a knowing smile before looking back at the loner. “I am Olive.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Abeja - April 30, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Lily - May 01, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Abeja - May 06, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Olive - May 09, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Abeja - May 13, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Olive - May 17, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Lily - May 17, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: nunca me acuerdo de olvidarte - by Abeja - May 19, 2019, 07:14 AM