Stone Circle don't know what you've got till its gone
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera felt her guilt rest heavy on her shoulders, her ears were down, showing shame. But, her ears perked up when she heard the male speak up, he was stuttering. The young female didn't move her head position to look at him, she only moved her purple gaze slowly towards the dark male. She noticed that his eyes beamed at her, she wasn't sure why at first, but her mind buzzed, is he enjoying me taking the fall? But her doubtful self reassured her that wasn't the case, she got a small reassuring feeling that he was trying to make her feel better. The Easthollow wolf moved her head slightly towards his direction, her eyebrows raised at an upward angle, her mouth even formed a very small smile, she was showing small appreciation for his reassuring glance. Valette then spoke to her, the Matriarch told her that she wasn't upset with her, this made Vespera crane her head upward and look at Valette with an embarrassed look, "oh..." Her face felt hot with embarrassment, she had shown a bit of vulnerability to a stranger and she was not pleased with herself. She gave an embarrassed smile as she forced her eyes to look at neither of them, Vespera then sat and listened Val preach about not being an Alpha, she then what seemed to offer the male to join Easthollow. The young female looked back at Valette with a flash when she said that Vespera vouched for the male, don't you dare use me as leverage, she scowled to herself, but she was only teasing herself. She looked at the male with ears perked, she then gave him a teasing and cheeky glance, like she always does, "after all this drama, you still haven't given us your name." She gave a smug look at him, she felt like she was making some progress with strangers, I guess stupid Greyback's training worked after all, she had to admit to herself that Greyback did something for her, to which she silently appreciated him for it.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've got till its gone - by Tye - May 04, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: don't know what you've got till its gone - by Vespera - June 01, 2019, 10:03 AM