Shadewood this bond between us
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
every post is a phone post!

6ou aren't guilt free either but you did all you could.

had she? wasn't she the one that loved him and wanted him to herself, wasn't she the one that followed him to the ends of the world for a chance that would never happen? hadn't she wanted him, needed him? no, she did not do all she could. the bard could have gone further, she could have walled herself in a cave or hole and not come out until it was all over. this was her fault, if she had not even come to this place then.. everything would have been alright. minori and issun, they would have been happy. they would be a family with their panda child, perhaps the ivory girl with the black leg would have lived without the punishment of issun's sin. her sin.

i love you too takara

wait, what? tear stained eyes looked up, watching at the dark goddess flattened her ears and seemed so unsure of herself. shock must have been obvious on her face as she simply stared at the woman. she loved her back.. no, that was not possible. she was the only one so screwed up that she had wrecked the pairing of two people she loved, no one could love her back.. and yet..

please don't leave me takara

she watched as the woman moved closer, leaned into her touch as she kissed away her tears but more seemed to come. what had she done, what fucked up world had she made? "I'm so sorry... so.. sorry.. " she cried. "I will not leave.. unless you tell me to.. I'll disappear if you want me to.. I'll stay if you say so.." there it was, her commitment. her promise.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
this bond between us - by Takara - May 09, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 17, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 17, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: this bond between us - by Minori - May 18, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: this bond between us - by Takara - May 30, 2019, 09:15 AM