Lost Creek Hollow I am the King of respectfulness, bitches!
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Being messy was one of those things that children excelled at, but Ibis had never found the sensation of being covered in muck to be soothing in any way, or fun, or enjoyable - she'd always tried to be proper, balking at the mud puddles that other children sank face-first in to. The ugliest she'd ever been hadn't involved exterior grime, but, interior, in a way; when she'd coveted the weathered skull she'd found within the willows of Elysium and then refused to share it with Eleuthera. Her mess had always been a different sort of mess, bourne of insecurities. But here beside the chubby boy with his infectious smile and giddy, gleeful charm, Ibis didn't feel as gross as she might've otherwise.

The mud was everywhere. Up her forelimbs; across her belly; her chest, her throat, her face — and as Aengus bent close to whisper conspiratorally at her, she smiled and then lunged to grapple at him with her messy, grime-streaked face and shove him softly in to the goop. I'm a mud monster and I'm gonna eat you! She playfully cajoled as she wedged the boy in to a deep bit of mud, rubbing her face and chin against his plush coat.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am the King of respectfulness, bitches! - by Ibis (Ghost) - July 08, 2019, 11:53 AM