Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Her tail shimmied when he said he'd practice in his spare time; the world could use more singing, she thought. Songs and stories and good-natured fun! Ibis was so gosh darn sheltered it was pathetic - not that she'd know.

Breccan explained that he was an aspiring hunter, which Ibis found enthralling; she wasn't surprised that the son of the mighty Rannoch would have the same aspirations. Ibis tried not to be obvious as she looked him over, sizing him up, and deeming him a worthwhile knight — but she wasn't as subtle as she thought, and looking at him made her cheeks feel flush again. And I spend time with my little siblings. Oh! The kids!

I've met them! They're a lot of fun, I like Aengus especially. Such a cutie! Ibis complimented when there was a gap of quiet between them - and was surprised when he asked after her interests. I um, I don't do anything that interesting, really. I mostly collect plants, and study them, which sounded so nerdy when she said it, ffff. I'm one of the pack scouts though! My dad sent me on a messenger task and I've visited all the local packs in the valley. Take that, Boring Ibis! Meet your better version, Adventurer Ibis!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 06, 2019, 04:52 PM