Lost Creek Hollow boring to hear of another young truth
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Did she think Ibis was utterly mindless? Too stupid to concoct a plan of action? The more Treason explained herself the more sense dawned on Ibis but she found herself feeling more bothered by the minute. The way her step-mother jumped to the assumption that she was just going to drop everything - even going so far as to condescend to the girl - made Ibis feel a spark of something new; something like the frustration she felt when dealing with her father but different, too. Indignation, maybe. A flare-up of attitude she had never displayed before.

I was going to find Ira and tell her the plan. You said to wait, so I'll tell her that. Why did Treason have to be so brusk, so -- so Treason about everything? Ibis' frown faded but her features melted to a blank expression. She didn't know it, but it was the same expression that Terance held when he'd given up during the last conversation he and Ibis shared.

Ibis hung around for a few more moments even though she felt like zipping off; presuming that Treason would only harp at her more if she did that, or judge her, or whatever, she stayed where she stood and watched the woman. I'm a new scout but I'm not an idiot, I can do a simple message delivery. The edge to her words was new too, but it seemed like Ibis had found a limit to her patience and good cheer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 02, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 03, 2019, 11:57 PM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:30 AM
RE: boring to hear of another young truth - by Arbiter - June 04, 2019, 12:43 AM