Lost Creek Hollow I'd left him dreaming.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He had been sleeping; she was too emotional at the moment to notice or to feel bad for waking him, and instead threw herself against his burly body and burrowed against him, hoping to muffle her sorrow before he took notice of it. She wishes that she had the same relationship with Terance as she had with Seabreeze, but it was impossible. The man didn't want to be part of her life and she was convinced of that now — their conversation proving that he didn't want to listen to her or try and maintain any kind of bond — it was better to move on as fast as possible. To get busy, to move out, anything that would keep her from overthinking the strain she'd created between herself and her father.

Can we go soon? She questioned as she sucked in a breath of his scent, squished as she was against him. I don't wanna rush you or anything, Okee... But I can't stay here any longer, I just can't. I need to see the world, a-and, and learn about everything. I can't do that here. Ibis swallowed the growing lump in her throat; it wasn't a big lie or anything but she felt guilty all the same for what she said. It wasn't the whole truth.
Messages In This Thread
I'd left him dreaming. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 30, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Okeanos - May 31, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 31, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Okeanos - June 02, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 03, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: I'd left him dreaming. - by Okeanos - June 11, 2019, 09:18 AM