Stone Circle These aren't my people
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
His lungs scream.

Urging him desperately to breathe, and Evergreen did not realize he stopped doing so until now. He inhales, shuddering. The shocked expression on Ira's face leaves him dizzy; scared in a way that he truly is asking for the impossible. 'It's worth it,' his mind supplies, and he takes in another breath. Despite the risk, if—by some miracle—she agrees, Evergreen will be over the moon.

He waits, in anxious silence, as the proposal seems to register through her. At this point, he is just happy Ira has not barked out an impulsive answer. It is a decision that cannot be made lightly, he knows thought has to go into it, especially since Easthollow has her family within.

By the time she answers, Evergreen has grown tense. It's a subconscious reaction, one he wishes he could will away, but alas, he gets a response that leaves him relieved. She'll consider it. That's more than he could really ask for. He nods, almost robotically, before a broad grin appears back on his face. Thank goodness she does not seem to hate him. He does not know what he would do if she did.

Thank you, he says, tone airy and full of gratitude. Other words have escaped him, and he just feels giddy. He asked her, she didn't say no. His heart thumps as Ira steps closer, her touch comforting as she presses her head to a broad shoulder. Evergreen leans into it, and moves to brush his cheek gently across her forehead before she moves away and sits next to him.

Ira is so kind; her words eloquent, and she knows the right questions to prompt. Right, that's important to know, he laughs, mentally smacking himself against a tree for not describing it first after all. Uhm, as much as I like Easthollow and the family set up, I feel like... I want structure, a true... purpose and goal in mind. So I want a pack with ranks that people can work towards, he explains, hoping Ira likes the idea. And uh, it'll focus around... new beginnings?
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 01, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 01, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: These aren't my people - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 07:29 PM