Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
are u trying to give m'boi a heart attack?? ;p

well, that was a howl ingram could have gone his entire life without hearing.. but the vision he saw hulked by the riverside was an image he all together definitely could have gone without ever seeing. gulping back the terror that started to pick apart at his courage, ingram hunkered down next to kazimir and stared wide-eyed at the bear.

a year ago, a bear had saw fit to end his life. a year ago, ingram had somehow survived. his skin crawled as he looked at the golden-furred nemesis, water dripping lazily from her terrifying jowls. "fuck," ingram muttered, concealed by a sheath of tall ferns. he did not want anything to do with this... but the idea of his mate or praimfaya or the rest of diaspora being hurt by the beast was the only thing that stayed his blood from running.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM