Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
No? They're delicious! Well.. the right ones are. Scrunching her nose, she remembered the one she tried that made her mouth pucker and feel oh so dry. I looked ridiculous. She pressed despite his attempt to make it be "Cool".

Her steps moved over to the wayside to let him walk passed as she mulled over his plan for the day. A hunt? Oh if she could sweat, she would be now. Of all the things, it had to be one of them that she was the worst at. But! She trotted by his side again, with his size, and possible strength, perhaps it won't be a complete and utter disaster. Sure! I can.. uh. Oh! How about we pick something we can both tag team, I run it to you in an ambush?

Not everyone was a fan of fish? That did come to her more of a shock than she expected. Fish was a delicious treat. She always felt good inside and out after eating a good fatty salmon or trout. But who was she to judge, if not everyone liked fish, then it was now her duty to help them eat something else if she can!

Looking around, there were trails of large beasts that roamed the lands. Something had to be around for them to track down and try their luck at hunting. Their stink wasn't hard to follow either. That manure scent of cattle. You can smell them too right? Lets go check them out.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM