Hoshor Plains I Fled to The Country
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That's okay! I'm in no rush~ just tryna help ya out! Side note to anyone reading, we did rolls for everything that is going down, rolled on seriousness of Rei's injuries, the success of an attack and of the hunt! EVERYTHING was randomized.

Within her chest, her heart pounded loudly in her ears. When Evergreen bounced out from his hiding, she was even startled just a little from the sight, it was faster than she expected! 

He left onto the beast, and so did she. Coiling her legs and using the momentum of her run to launch her forward onto the beast just before passing it, teeth aimed to grab onto some of the flesh on the neck and - she missed. The beast bucked and swung his head violently, first Evergreen was shot off and then it was Reiko's turn. She took the blue side of the beast's horn to her ribs; not enough to puncture or tear flesh, but some bruising would happen later. Shock caused a yelp to escape her, rolling to the ground and quickly scrambling to her feet to avoid the hooves of the animal. 

Sorry sorry sorry! She thought to herself, the bison had every reason to attack back, but sadly for Reiko, her soft nature gave her a major disadvantage of being a predator. Evergreen went one way, Reiko went the other; she hoped that if they split up, at least one of them would get away. The moment she was no longer a target, she'd find a place to hide until things calmed down a bit.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 05, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 08, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 08, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 09, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: I Fled to The Country - by Evergreen - June 13, 2019, 11:13 AM