Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Sorry for the long delay!
From there, Kaistleoki's first official meeting does not go smoothly. It seems introducing the mentoring idea Evergreen has in mind must wait for now. Excitement had at first festered in the bearish male's heart when he saw Winterbourne made it safely here—especially as he had been avoiding him lately. But alas, there is good reasoning for his late arrival, and chaos soon seems to erupt.

With two members sick, everyone's focus slips away from the task at hand, and rightfully so.

Uhm, he starts, tucking his chin towards his dark throat as mismatched green eyes glance worriedly towards Speedy and Winterbourne. I... think this is a good stopping point. Uhm, thank you everyone for joining us, and we'll talk again soon! A shaky smile on his lips as he immediately stands from his seated position. The Count rushes over towards the crowd and the sick wolves.

Are you guys alright? Let's get you both to a den. He gives Tobias a brief, grateful nod, before his attention focuses completely on the vomiting duo. Hopeful to get them back on their feet, Evergreen attempts to guide them away from the smell, and to an area where they can both get much needed rest.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better - by Evergreen - June 28, 2019, 11:27 AM