Whitefish River Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
at first she paid attention as Evergreen spoke up, that was until her attention was stolen away by the retching. One after the other, a male vomitted first which had Reiko turn her head quickly to assess the situation.... then Speedy was second, Reiko only a assumed it was because the pregnancy made anything harder on the belly. 

Speedy ran off to clean herself up, quick to return but Evergreen had already called the meeting to a swift close. ”if you two want to follow me to the den, I have ginger root you can chew on to ease your stomachs.” she walked to the sickly individuals, trying to coax them into following her home.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lay your eyes, look up upon me for the better - by Reiko - June 28, 2019, 01:07 PM