Whitefish River Straight to TV
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Yes sir. Ira instructed for me to train by focussing on my speed as an advantage, then she will train me further in the art of being a guard. Even if the thought scared her a little, she hoped that the day would never come that she would need to put her training into effect - but at least she would have that would the day ever come. It was always best to be prepared for the worst, but hope for the best. 

Then fish came into the conversation, immediately the girl pushed herself up into a sit, eyes beaming with delight at the offer. Yes I do! It was a rare treat from where I come from. She has yet to perfect the art of fishing herself, and so she would take any opportunity to indulge. I can help if you wish? By helping, she would take notes of course... see if she can pick up a thing or two from Tobi without asking for some training. He was doing enough for her anyway, she wouldn't dare ask anything further by asking for some fishing tips.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 25, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 26, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 26, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 27, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - June 28, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - June 29, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Straight to TV - by Reiko - July 08, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Straight to TV - by Tobias - July 19, 2019, 11:35 AM