Whitefish River mars ii
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
As the members were settling into their new home, Reiko grew more and more fond of the location that Evergreen had chosen. Sure she would have preferred something with more snow, especially year round, she missed the pristine landscape, soft and cold. She missed digging holes in the landscape, playing on the soft fresh fallen snow - but the lush green and flowing river was slowly growing on her. Especially the sound of rushing water. It was soothing to sleep to, something to focus on more so than the silence of winter and blistering winds.

Today she spent most of her time running again, mostly in the morning until the sun rose to its peak within the skies, the heat rolled in which eventually slowed down the snow caped princess of the North. Her pace had slowed to a walk, and eventually she spotted an unfamiliar face under a tree, enjoying what she could see to be a fish.

Trotting up to the man, she smiled, dipping her head before speaking. She was unsure how to approach him to be honest, he seemed intimidating.. the quiet type if she was to pin anything on him. But true to trying to get to know each member, the young woman spoke up. Are you good at fishing? I haven't had much luck in the river myself just yet, just a few rabbits here and there when I come across one. Shrugging her shoulders, some day she should put more effort into perfecting a fishing skill, it would be for the best considering it was their best food source.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
mars ii - by Deimos - June 28, 2019, 09:07 AM
RE: mars ii - by Reiko - June 28, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: mars ii - by Deimos - July 12, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: mars ii - by Reiko - July 17, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: mars ii - by Deimos - July 25, 2019, 03:27 PM