Arrow Lake endrega workers
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
pp'ing ego

stigmata watched as their pups paraded in one by one, feeling particularly amused as he imagined fitting their young, malleable personalities with titles that would hopefully live long after they had gone. he noted how second arrived competitively in the forefront, and how first rather skeptically came to join him. his eyes lit up as his stubborn princess came to insert herself dominantly between the two - declaring herself as a young queen - and then his gaze darkened as it settled upon the ambling approach of their most touchy and rebellious child, fourth. their lastborn settled like a dark cloud behind his siblings, and seemed disinterested at best with what was happening.

stigmata tore his gaze away from their darkling child, trying to ignore the urge to take him by the scruff and shake him. hard.

"first," he addressed the collared boy in a snap. "we shall start with you." he seemed to scrutinize their lanky firstborn for a minute, though mostly he was considering his son's approach to this meeting. which had been both cautious, and unafraid. the makings of a good leader and a better survivalist. stigmata leaned in to takiyok.

"do you remember the night after having them, and i asked you what order they had been born in? i do not think you meant to, but you answered me in your native tongue." he smirked, knowing that she'd fallen asleep mid-answer, and likely remembered no such conversation ever occurring. especially since he had brought up the topic again, a few days later, without ever mentioning what had happened the first time. "you pointed to him and said sivullik. i think that should be his name."

a pause, then: "he also reminds me of a stag."
Messages In This Thread
endrega workers - by Stigmata - July 03, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Mesa - July 04, 2019, 12:38 AM
RE: endrega workers - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:12 AM
RE: endrega workers - by Simmik - July 04, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Takiyok - July 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Stigmata - August 02, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Mesa - August 11, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: endrega workers - by Takiyok - October 11, 2019, 02:05 PM