Firefly Ravine But I say it anyway, then I say it again
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
In the presence of Vengeance, the man she had taken a shine to, her whole attitude shifted. She no longer played the role of a dutiful pack wolf, minding her manners like any good citizen would. Her shoulders rolled as she carried herself now with the confidence that only a wolf who was entirely self-reliant would. Her measured steps said that she needed no one. The predatory glint in her eyes and deadly grace in her stride said that it was she alone, who commanded the night. 

Perhaps it was his simple presence here tonight, that made the mistress of shadow tempted to flaunt even more than usual. She had done so openly at the first meeting, among the hot springs. Tzila had nothing to hide around the blood lusting brute and that's what she loved most. She was but seconds away from prancing up to him, to greet him by running her inky fur amidst his (likely) soiled pelt. But she stopped, distracted by the appearance of another russet, feminine figure with glacial eyes. She held the eye contact, refusing to break the silence. Forcing down the primal urge to tighten her muzzle and assert the wave of dominance that threatened to consume her. No - if they were to build, to set make their plans a reality, she must at least consider every new face a potential ally.

She closed the distance by mere inches, silently delighting in the rotten stench emanating off of him. "Nothing, yet. I am slowly striking out on intel missions. To track them down." She clicked her teeth openly before him, eyes narrowing. "I assure you, my blood lust is alive and well..." She tipped her head back in the general direction of Elysium. "I've...even considered measuring the interest within my own ranks. Discreetly, of course."
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I say it anyway, then I say it again - by RIP Tzila - July 10, 2019, 07:57 PM