Whitefish River We are receiving numerous reports that books have stopped working
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy nodded. Of course. I'm glad to be able ease his pain, the healer replied, glancing down at the injured boy with concern. She couldn't bear the thought of him hurting before and not being able to let them know. At Aurëwen's instructions regarding Vercingetorix, she nodded once more. I will  make sure to inform him, as well.

Aurëwen's sweet daughter spoke something to Dragomir in a language she wasn't familiar with before glancing at the remaining poppy seeds at Speedy's paws and inquiring about what they were. She turned turned to offer Isilmë a gentle smile, ready to answer her question but finding it unnecessary as her mother had quickly and accurately informed her about the plant and its properties. 

When she returned her attention to Dragomir, it was to see that the sedating effects of the plant had already started work. Rest was most important for him, and it would help for him to be sleepy now that he was aware. Most importantly, she could control his pain now, which was a huge relief for the healer. Tears formed in her eyes as she watched him, and she leaned down to very gently nuzzle him, careful to avoid any wounds. She would need to clean and redress the wounds soon, but for now, she would give the drugs more time. I wish I could do more for him, she murmured, glancing up to his mother with watery eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We are receiving numerous reports that books have stopped working - by Speedy - August 19, 2019, 03:10 PM