Sun Mote Copse And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
There were moments, when the most protective daddy of the year had to let his kids out of sight, and it was, when the adults were out hunting in a group for something bigger to put on the table. A small herd of deer had wandered in the area and, though Elfie had been pretty upset because he was not allowed to vome along, he soon saw advantages of not having to look over your shoulder constantly. In case Eljay jumped out of nowhere and forbade him to do yet another fun thing (he was over-exaggerating, of course, the biased little brat). 

Entertainment did not need to be sought far for. Elfie heard Bronco thrashing (yet another exaggeration) through the copse as a herd of buffaloes long before he saw the little man himself. "Hey!" he called out to his person-who-I-am-related-to-but-exact-name-of-relation-is-hard-to-name and bounded towards him. "What are you up to?" he asked cheerfully, ready to engage the boy in mischief, in case the answer was not satisfactory enough.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And if heaven would not have us I would take the other optionIt was a relief - by Merlin - August 12, 2019, 09:39 AM