Sun Mote Copse And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Excellent answer!!! Elfie's eyes lit up in excitement, when he was faced with the wonderful challenge of being a ring-leader and deciding, what fun stuff they were going to do. Adults with their deer or wossnames could go hang, they were going to have the REAL fun. Huh! And they won't tell them a thing. Or they will. Or not - depending on the adventure.

"Let's go fishing," he suggested. There was a river bordering the copse on the East and was therefore perfect for the occasion. First - it was still within the territory borders and Elfie's dad would have difficult time to find disapproving arguments. Second - well, he had never done this. He had heard Wraen tell him that some wolves did and could do this. And he reasoned that fish should not be so much harder to catch than frogs, right? They were cold, slimy and lived in water, basically the same thing.

"Maybe we will get the Golden fish. Wraen said that it grants wishes," he explained, being perfectly serious. "Or we will encounter pi... pir... toothy bastards," for the lack of a better name for carnivorous fish. "Or a water monster - with two of us, he would not stand a chance!" the meter of excitement was getting to new highs, as Elfie came up with new and new stuff he planned to engage himself in.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And if heaven would not have us I would take the other optionIt was a relief - by Merlin - August 19, 2019, 08:49 AM