Sun Mote Copse And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Elfie knew the theory, but had never had a chance to put it to practical use. Unless you count his first-hand experience in swimming and pretending to be a huge, furry fish among all those, who had fled over the hills, when they had sensed him coming. He waited patiently and watched the water's surface, now and then a small fish would dart by, but he paid no attention to those. He had come for his white whale and mere ants were worth neither the effort, nor his attention. 

However, after fifteen minutes it turned out that you could not will big fish to appear. He cast a side-glance to Bronco, who seemed to be just absorbed in the task as his older cousin had been previously. Not wishing to appear less lucky or as a failure, gears turned in the boy's head and he came up with a grand plan. Simple one too. He returned to watching the water and, when the moment felt right, hopped in the air and landed forepaws and muzzle first in the water. He dove as if he had truly seen something and emerged with all the disappointment a sea-captain would have for a whale seen, but not harpooned. 

"How is it going for you?" Elfie asked, after he had finished his little theatrical and shuffled closer to, where his companion was standing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And if heaven would not have us I would take the other option - by Merlin - November 07, 2019, 03:51 PM