Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
I didn't realize he hit the 100 until you pointed it out!! thank you! and i loved this, i would absolutely love to have them meet again, ill keep my eyes open for her next open thread! or maybe join that one with abaddon eventually kufufufu

Ribs pushed and pulled as he tried to steady his breath. Rose was a bloody mess and he would deal with it as soon as they parted ways. For now, he hung over her for a brief moment, tail swaying behind him in motion so slow that molasses would be jealous of his viscosity. waiting for her next move - and it didn't come. The woman calmed and admitted defeat, to which he responded by stepping back and giving her space. Satisfied, he had felt an inner peace he hadn't felt in a long time. 

As she righted herself, he took a moment to assess his wounds. He wasn't certain where one began and the other ended, they all seemed to blend into one another, blurred by the reddening of his own alabaster pelt. Nothing that a quick soak couldn't fix, maybe a few days of rest to allow the wounds to clot over before he did anything strenuous. Once pleased with his assessment and the next plan, his gaze fell onto his once opponent yet again.

No other words were exchanged between the two. There was no need for names and so he did not offer his own; in fact, she had gained something much more precious than his name after this brief encounter, his respect. With a nod from him, Rosencrantz turned to set off on his own trail, down the mountain and toward the next body of water he could find. He would remember her, there were few individuals out there now that he enjoyed their company, or they left a good taste in his mouth after parting - but she had joined such a small list. 

Maybe next time they would do something a little less injury-filled - but he would not turn up his nose should she challenge him next time.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM