Hushed Willows I'd spend half the night makng lemonade
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She is surprised to learn that Sunny has stepped up, alone - in their youth, she'd never have thought it possible. But she's glad for him, and offers a grin. At his question, she answers after a moment of thought; "one, two days at the most. I want my children to know their family." she watches as the children interact with a grin, and turns back to Sunny. They move deeper into the territory, and begin to share stories and news of the months past. There's a lightness in her chest, and she knows in an instant it is happiness - for the first time in a year, surrounded by her family, she feels pure, unabashed joy. She ought to have learned not to trust in it, but the thought is far from her mind as she focusses on the moment unfolding.
Messages In This Thread
I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 11, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 11, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Minnow - August 11, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Sunny - August 12, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: I'd spend half the night makng lemonade - by Dawn - August 30, 2019, 04:20 AM